We are committed to providing quality, face-to-face interaction that creates a personal bond with all of the entities who are working to change our clients' lives!
Our Eminence Leadership Team has built an internal system that accommodates the full spectrum of services to our clients with the emphasis to offer face-to-face support to those involved with the process of serving our clients.
- Group sessions and individual counseling sessions.
- Social contact between clients and their counselors during school breaks and after school to enhance the personal relationship.
- Connection with the outside resources that have an impact on our clients’ lives. This can include school staff, Fresno County staff, police, probation, and family members.
Services we Offer:
- Perinatal and Non-Perinatal Services
- Outpatient Drug Free Services
- Day Care Habilitative Services
- Alcohol and Drug Assessments
- Treatment Plan Development
- Case Management
- Individual Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Crisis Intervention
- Discharge Planning